We have to hasten our pace.
我们得加紧步伐了。
Eric hastened to assure me that there was nothing traumatic to report.
埃里克忙不迭地向我保证贝语网校钓鱼网,并没有什么悲惨的事要诉说。
They hastened up from all quarters.
他们从四面聚拢过来。
We need to hasten the pace of our research if we want to meet the deadline.
如果我们想赶上截止日期,就需要加快研究的步伐。
She hastened to assure him that everything was under control.
她赶紧向他保证一切都在控制之中。
The doctor's arrival hastened the patient's recovery.
医生的到来加速了病人的康复。
Please hasten the process of packing; we're running out of time.
请加快打包的速度起步网校,我们时间不多了。
The introduction of new technology hastened the decline of the old industry.
新技术的引进加速了旧产业的衰落。
He hastened to add that he wasn't blaming anyone for the mistake.
他赶紧补充说,他并不是在责怪任何人犯错。
The news of her illness hastened my decision to visit her immediately.
听到她生病的消息,我立刻决定马上去看望她。
The company is hastening the development of eco-friendly products to meet market demand.
为了满足市场需求,公司正在加快环保产品的开发。
Don't hasten the decision; take your time to consider all options carefully.
不要急于做决定一流范文网,花时间仔细考虑所有选项。
The sudden rainstorm hastened our departure from the picnic area.
突如其来的大雨加快了我们离开野餐区的速度。
未经许可物业经理人,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419 |