一、常见表达
Really?
真的吗
This is such a surprise.
这真是个惊喜
Wow, I'm so happy.
哇,我太高兴了
Can you believe what our teacher did today?
你能相信我们老师今天做了什么吗
The best thing happened to me today.
今天发生了一件特别好的事情
This is better than expected.
比预想好一些
How delightful!
这是多么令人愉快
This is incredible!
真不可思议
Oh, It's wonderful.
哦,太棒了
That's fantastic.
那真是太棒了
Well, This is a nice surprise.
这真是个惊喜
I'm delighted to see you.
我很高兴见到你
二、常见对话
dialogue 1
1)词汇拓展
kitten /ˈkɪt(ə)n/ n.小猫
make up one’s mind 决定
come up with 想出
wonderful /ˈwʌndərf(ə)l/ adj. 绝妙的
2)对话原文
Curtis: Happy birthday, honey.
柯蒂斯:生日快乐,亲爱的。
Emily: Oh, well, Curtis, you got me a kitten!
艾米莉:哦,柯蒂斯,你给我买了只小猫!
Curtis: Well, you said you've wanted one, but couldn't make up your mind.
柯蒂斯:嗯,你说你想要一个,但一直拿不定主意。
Emily: So I guess you made it up for me, huh?
艾米莉:所以我想是你为我做决定了的吧?
Curtis: Yeah, I guess so. So what do you think?
柯蒂斯:是的,我想是的。你觉得呢?
Emily: Oh, it's wonderful. Is it a boy or a girl?
艾米莉:哦,太棒了。是男孩还是女孩?
Curtis: A girl.
柯蒂斯:一个女孩。
Emily: Well, we have to come up with a name for her, don't we?
艾米莉:我们得给她起个名字,不是吗?
Curtis: Any ideas?
柯蒂斯:有什么想法吗?
Emily: We'll have to see. But thank you again so much.
埃米莉:我们得看看。但再次非常感谢。
Curtis: Well, you’re welcome. Happy birthday again, Emily.
柯蒂斯:不客气。生日快乐,埃米莉。
3)丰富表达
① Oh, well, Curtis, you got me a kitten! 哦,柯蒂斯,你给我买了只小猫!
puppy 小狗
gift 礼物
= present 礼物
② So I guess you made it up for me, huh?所以我想是你为我做决定了的吧?
decided 决定
made a decision 做决定
decide to do sth 决定做某事
decide doing
做决定 make a decision
③ Well, we have to come up with a name for her, don't we?我们得给她起个名字,不是吗?
think of 想出
pick 选择
choose 选择
④ Is it a boy or a girl? 是男孩还是女孩?
black or white 黑色还是白色
bitter or sweet
苦的还是甜的
2. dialogue 2
1)词汇拓展
television /ˈtelɪvɪʒ(ə)n/ n. 电视 TV
rest /rest/ v. 休息
take a ~ 休息一下吧
announce /əˈnaʊns/ v. 宣布
stupid /ˈstuː pɪd/ adj. 笨的
lottery /ˈlɑː təri/ n. 乐透 彩票 ticket
second /ˈsekənd/ n. 秒
2)对话原文
A: Hey, Will, turn on the television.
A: 嘿,威尔,打开电视。
B: Why? I'm trying to rest.
B: 为什么?我想休息一下。
A: They're going to announce the winning lottery number.
A: 他们要宣布中奖彩票号码了。
B: Do you still buy those stupid lottery tickets?
B: 你还买那些愚蠢的彩票吗?
A: Yes! Now turn on the TV for a second.
A: 是的!现在把电视打开一会儿。
B: Okay, okay
B: 好吧钓鱼网,好吧。
A: Wait. Look. That's my number! I bought the ticket.
A: 等等。看那是我的号码!我买了票。
B: What?
B: 什么?
A: Yeah, it's right here. I won! I won!
A: 是的,就是这个。我赢了!我赢了!
B: Wow. I take back what I said. How much did you win?
B: 哇。我收回我说的话。你赢了多少?
A: Well, sixty-three dollars.
A: 嗯一流范文网,六十三美元。
B: That's not much to win.
B: 赢不了多少。
A: Yeah, but it's something.
A: 是的,但这很重要。
3)丰富表达
① Hey, Will, turn on the television. 嘿,威尔,打开电视。
radio
广播
computer
电脑
air conditioner AC 空调
turn on 打开 turn off 关闭
turn up 调大点 turn down 关小点
② I'm trying to rest. 我想休息一下。
stop 停下来
read 阅读 看书
think 想 思考
③ How much did you win? 你赢了多少?
spend 花
lose 输
3. dialogue 3
1)词汇拓展
vote /voʊt/ n. 选票 v. 投票
allow /əˈlaʊ/ v.允许
count /kaʊnt/ v. 计数 count to three 数到三
silly /ˈsɪli/ adj. 愚蠢的 n. 傻瓜 stupid
candidate /ˈkændɪdət/ n. 候选人
president /ˈprezɪdənt/ n.总统,国家主席;(机构、俱乐部、学院等的)负责人,会长,院长,主席;(公
司)董事长,(银行)行长,总裁
bother /ˈbɑː ðər/ v. 烦扰 Sorry to ~ you. = Excuse me.
2)对话原文
A: How many more votes are there left to count?
A: 还剩下多少票要数?
B: I think we're almost done. Are you allowed in the counting room?
B: 我想我们差不多完成了。你可以进点票室吗?
A: Why should I not be allowed?
A: 为什么不允许我进?
B: Because, silly. You're one of the candidates for class president. Remember?
B: 因为,傻瓜。你是班长的候选人之一。还记得吗?
A: Oh, it doesn't matter. I'm not going to win.
A: 哦物业经理人,没关系。我不会赢的。
B: No one will win if you don't let me finish counting.
B: 如果你不让我数完,没有人会赢。
A: I'm sorry to bother you.
A: 很抱歉打扰你。
B: Well, Kate, it looks like you're the new class president by 4 votes.
B: 嗯,凯特,看起来你以 4 票之差成为了新的班长。
A: Really? Wow. That vote was so close.
A: 真的吗?哇!那次投票非常接近。
B: Well, you are the winner, it looks like.
B: 嗯,看起来你赢了。
A: This is such a surprise! I thought I was going to lose. Wow, I'm so happy.
A: 这真是一个惊喜!我以为我会输。哇,我太高兴了。
3)丰富表达
① Why should I not be allowed? 为什么不允许我进?
pleased 高兴的
angry 生气的
confident 自信的
be done
② You're one of the candidates for class president. 你是班长的候选人之一。
my best friends
我最好的朋友
the best students in our class 我们班学霸
one of + 名词 s
4. dialogue 4
1)词汇拓展
obviously /ˈɑː bviəsli/ adv. 显然
prepared /prɪˈperd/ adj.有准备的,准备好的
be ~ for sth 为了...准备好
fault /fɔː lt/ n. 错误
It’s your ~. 是你的问题
It’s my fault. 是我的错
fair /fer/ adj. 公平的
fair play 公平竞争
2)对话原文
A: Can you believe what our teacher did today?
A: 你能相信我们的老师今天做了什么吗?
B: What did she do?
B: 她做了什么?
A: She gave a surprise test.
A: 她做了一个突击测试。
B: So? What's wrong with that?
B: 所以呢?这有什么不对吗?
A: Obviously, a surprise test is bad.
A: 显然,突击测试是不好的。
B: Is it bad because you were not prepared?
B: 因为你没有做好准备所以这很糟糕吗?
A: Exactly!
A: 没错!
B: Well, that sounds like more your fault than the teacher's fault.
B: 这听起来更像是你的错贝语网校,而不是老师的错。
A: What kind of friend are you to say that?
A: 你竟说这话,算什么朋友?
B: I'm just trying to be fair to your teacher.
B: 我只是想公平对待你的老师。
A: Anyway, it's not like you study every night yourself.
A: 不管怎样,你又不是每天晚上都自己学习。
B: True, but if my teacher gave surprise tests, I would study every night.
B: 是的,但如果我的老师给我突击测试,我会每晚学习。
A: Then, they wouldn't be surprise tests!
A: 那么起步网校,它们就不会是突击测试了!
B: Maybe you're right. Either way, I guess you should study more.
B: 也许你是对的。不管怎样,我想你应该多学习。
A: I don't want to talk to you right now.
A: 我现在不想和你说话。
3)丰富表达
① Can you believe what our teacher did today?你能相信我们的老师今天做了什么吗?
what happened today 今天发生了啥
what she said today 她说了啥
② What kind of friend are you to say that? 你竟说这话,算什么朋友?
scientist are you 科学家
mother are you 妈妈
③ It's not like you study every night yourself.你又不是每天晚上都自己学习。
you are a good person 你是好人
you go to the gym everyday 你每天去健身房
you are a model employee 你是个模范员工
5. dialogue 5
1)词汇拓展
x-ray /ˈeks reɪ/ n. X 射线 v. 用 X 光线检查
suspense /səˈspens/ n. 焦虑,悬念
Don’t keep me in ~. 别吊我胃口了
pain /peɪn/ n. 疼痛
painkiller 止疼药
fracture /ˈfræktʃər/ n. 断裂,骨折
heal /hiː l/ v. 痊愈
injure /ˈɪndʒər/ v. 使受伤 injury n.伤
2)对话原文
A: I have the x-ray results back.
A: x 光检查结果出来了。
B: Good. What do they show you?
B: 很好。他们给你看什么?
A: This is interesting.
A: 这很有趣。
B: Don't keep me in suspense.
B: 别让我有悬念/别吊我胃口了。
A: Well, the pain in your leg is not from running.
A: 你腿上的疼痛不是跑步造成的。
B: No? Well, then what is it?
B: 不是?好吧,那是什么?
A: It's an older fracture that didn't quite heal.
A: 这是一处旧的骨折,没有完全愈合。
B: How is that possible?
B: 这怎么可能?
A: Have you injured that leg before?
A: 你以前伤过那条腿吗?
B: Yes, I fell skiing last March.
B: 是的,我去年三月滑雪摔倒了。
A: Well, you probably got a small fracture at that time. Running recently just made it worse.
A: 嗯,当时你可能骨折了。最近跑步让情况更糟了。
B: That's kind of a surprise! I never thought of that.
B: 这真是一个惊喜!我从没想过。
A: It's common. Just rest for a few weeks and come back for another exam, then.
A: 这很常见。那就休息几周,然后再回来做一次检查。
3)丰富表达
① Have you injured that leg before?你以前伤过那条腿吗?
that arm 那条胳膊
your fingers 你的手指
② Running recently just made it worse. 最近跑步让情况更糟了。 |